Friday, March 11, 2011

two months

Well, tomorrow marks Adilyn's two month milestone - and it's pretty incredible to think of all of the developments we've seen in this short time period! 

She's not only put on weight (especially in her cheeks) but she's making new noises, more alert, awake longer during the day, getting stronger - especially her neck, and even what I like to think smiling (though pretty random still).  It's hard to believe that Dan and I love her even more than we did Day 1, which we thought was a LOT. 

Even though she's not a huge fan of tummy time, we've still been working on it and she seems to be able to pick her head up from time to time - but quickly gets frustrated when her face ends up planted on the surface below her.  Poor girl!
This is probably just for the Grandparents viewing enjoyment. :)

I thought I'd try out the Bumbo seat - just to see what she is capable of.  Though, she's still so small, that she pretty much still fits within the seat completely - so her head is somewhat supported behind her. 


All kinds of new developments - so fun to watch and be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment