Sunday, January 12, 2014

continued differences

For anyone that has met and spent any amount of time with both of our girls, I think you'd agree with the statement that they are two completely different people. 
So when it came to Claire's 9 month check-up at the Dr. (a while back, yes) I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to find that her stats continue to rank near the top of the charts.  I looked back and Adi was similar in stature around her 18 month mark vs. Claire's 9 month numbers...

Height: 28 & 1/2"(75-90%)
Weight: 18 lbs 4.5oz (50-75%)
Head Size: 50-75%
The nurse did ask me if her Dad is really tall...My response was, I think we'll see her top out at some point here...(so, no).

 
Here's her 10 month snapshot right before we headed to Florida in December.  It's hard to believe we're already approaching the 11 month mark and have her one year birthday party on the calendar!
 
As I mentioned, Claire and Adi are quite opposites in many ways.  Claire is independent at play, exploring around the house (getting into cabinets and drawers that Adi never even tried at her age); Claire is very 'wiggly', and vocal, and doesn't seem to have time to cuddle (except in extreme circumstances).  We are loving every moment as we watch both of them continue to develop into their own unique personalities and dispositions.  Most of all, we love to watch them as they continue to grow to love one another. Adi is such a great big sister and loves her sister more than we could have hoped!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment